Courses on cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) provide the skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for adults, children, and babies depending on the level of CPR chosen. Courses meet legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards, and include the latest CPR guidelines and training in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
You must bring your valid (non-expired) CPR C and AED certificate.
3-year certification in CPR C and AED.
$64 + GST
Click here to compare.
- Ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills, including critical steps.
- 100% attendance and participation.
- 75% min. passing grade on a written, closed book knowledge evaluation.
- Adherence to the Fundamental Principles.
- The Red Cross
- Responding to Emergencies
- Check, Call, Care
- Recovery position
- Choking – adult
- Assisting with medications
- Angina and heart attack
- CPR and AED– adult
- Deadly bleeding
- Choking — child and baby
- CPR — child and baby
- Wednesdays, 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Fridays, 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturdays, 9:00pm - 1:00pm
The Canadian Red Cross issues digital certificates by email to all successful participants.
The only way to know the correct first aid & CPR course right for you is to contact the organization that is requiring the certification and ask them what course you need. If you require certification for your profession or school program you will usually have documentation providing the specific course title you require. If you are not sure which workplace course you need, as a general rule, you should do the 2 Day – Standard First Aid with CPR C and AED. You can’t go wrong with more training. Click here to register for our upcoming courses in Calgary.