First Aid Training Calgary, Calgary’s #1 Training Provider!
What course delivery methods do we offer?
- Traditional in-person learning
- Blended learning – a mix of online and in-person
- Online learning
For a certification to be Alberta workplace approved, it must include in-person learning. All of our First Aid, CPR and BLS certifications are Alberta workplace approved. We are a Canadian Red Cross Training Partner and Accredited Trainer for Heart & Stroke™.
What is a blended learning course?
Blended Learning combines online learning and in-classroom training to offer a comprehensive experience. The course covers the same course curriculum and teaches the same skills as an instructor-led course, but divides the delivery of the course into two parts:
- Part 1: A self-directed, self-paced, online program: the Online Component
- Part 2: A classroom-based hands-on, skills session: the In-Classroom Component.
Participants must complete Part 1 (Online Component) before attending Part 2 (In-Classroom).
First Aid & CPR
- Emergency First Aid with CPR C and AED
- Standard Child Care First Aid with CPR B & AED
- Blended Standard First Aid with CPR C and AED
- Standard First Aid with CPR C and AED
Health & Safety
- N95 Mask Fitting
- Respiratory Mask Fitting Tests (Half & Full Face)