First Aid Training Calgary is dedicated to giving our participants the best experience while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety. We appreciate your understanding as changes may happen rapidly. We will always do our best to keep you informed of any updates, and we thank you for helping us protect our community.
May 5, 2021
We are open and running courses as scheduled. Under the current restrictions we are considered an essential business.
If you are not an essential/front-line worker or obligated to be certified as per OHS legislation (workplace requirement) or another regulatory body, you may want to consider postponing your course if it’s for interest sake only. We want to prioritize training for individuals who require their courses immediately.
We are following all provincial guidelines and have numerous safeguards in place to ensure a safe environment:
- Masks are mandatory in all our classrooms and must be worn at all times. Face shields will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- Limiting the number of participants in each course to ensure physical distancing.
- Students should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before start of class.
- No physical contact between participants.
- Active daily screening questionnaire before classes begin.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing, including classroom equipment.
- Physical distancing of two metres maintained throughout the classrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations in every classroom.
- For all First Aid, CPR & BLS courses, all equipment is a 1 to 1 ratio.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell is asked to stay home and we will assist with re-scheduling your course. Please take the Government of Alberta COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool to determine whether you need to isolate and/or be tested for COVID-19.
Your health and safety is our priority and we look forward to continuing to serve you.