With the Red Cross' first aid and CPR training in Calgary, you save lives in the most important moments.
Comprehensive two-day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. The course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
This Red Cross: Standard First Aid with CPR C and AED course is Alberta workplace approved.
3-year certification in Standard First Aid with CPR C and AED.
$124 + GST
Click here to compare.
- Ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills, including critical steps.
- 100% attendance and participation.
- 75% min. passing grade on a written, closed book knowledge evaluation.
- Adherence to the Fundamental Principles.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation
Calgary First Aid & CPR Training Offered Weekly
- Monday - Tuesday, 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday - Sunday, 9:00am - 4:30pm
The Canadian Red Cross issues digital certificates by email to all successful participants.